Sunday 22 April 2012

Candidates Views; Michael Green - THC Ward 19




Good morning (Christian name of APTSec)

Many thanks for your e-mail regarding my views on public involvement in the planning process.

I would be delighted to speak to you and hopefully we can both gain something from the dialogue.

As I am out campaigning during the day, evenings are best for me.

Please let me know when you are free and I will endeavour to phone you.

Best regards

Michael


Good morning 

I will attempt to catch up with you over the piece, but as you can imagine thinks are very hectic.

Not only am I campaigning, but I am also a contestant in the Strictly Inverness 2012 charity event ,which is being held on May 10- 13th.

Best regards

Michael




[We are currently trying to arrange a mutually convenient date to meet.]



No comments:

Post a Comment