(Copied from THC web page 20/11/12)
Issued by Transport Scotland
Local communities are being urged to have their say on the Scottish Government’s ambitious A9 dualling programme at a forthcoming roadshow. The exhibitions also include information on the work going on to maintain the route, a study of the Keir Roundabout to Luncarty section of the A9 and plans for the upgrade of the Highland Main Line. They take place week commencing 3 and 10 December as follows:
- Pitlochry Town Hall, West Moulin Road, PH16 5EA - Monday 3rd, 12pm – 7pm.
- Inverness Town House, High Street, IV1 1JJ - Tuesday 4th, 12pm – 7pm.
- Dewars Centre, Glover Street, Perth, PH2 0TH - Friday 7th, 12pm – 7pm.
- Birnam Arts and Conference Centre, Station Road, Birnam, PH8 0DS - Monday 10th, 10am – 3pm.
- Birnam Hotel, Perth Road, Birnam, PH8 0AA - Monday 10th, 6pm – 8pm.
- Cairngorm Hotel, Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PE - Tuesday 11th, 12pm – 7pm.
- Talla nan Ros (Hall of the Roses), King Street, Kingussie, PH21 1HW - Wednesday 12th, 12pm – 7pm.
- Bankfoot Church Centre, Tulliebelton Road, Bankfoot, PH1 4BS - Thursday 13th, 12pm – 7pm.
Copies of the exhibition panels and a A9 Dualling leaflet will be available from Monday 3 December at http://www.transportscotland.gov.uk/a9dualling
Anyone wishing to comment should respond by 28 February 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org