Friday 12 October 2012

What will Highland Council be proposing?





After I read this on Wednesday 10 Oct...


National Developments Proposal Form


The Scottish Government is to prepare the third National Planning Framework – ‘NPF3’ - the spatial strategy for Scotland. This will identify a number of ‘national developments’, establishing the need for them in the national interest. The Scottish Government is therefore requesting the submission of proposals for national developments, using the attached Proposal Form, by Friday 14 December 2012.

Link here


...I sent this in an email to the Director of Planning at Highland Council...



Good afternoon Dr Black

Would it be possible to advise me as to whether or not Highland Council has submitted or intends to submit any ‘National Developments Proposal Forms’ as part of the early stage of the NPF3 Consultation process.

Kind Regards,

etc

...I received a response immediately...

Dear (APTSec)

Thank you for this e-mail. This is to confirm that I have received it and I will reply as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Stuart Black

Hopefully I will be able to update the blog in the not too distant future with the Director's response.  I am working on the assumption that any submission for a candidate National Development will have to go or will have gone before the strategic planning committee, PED - the next one seems to be scheduled for November 14th 2012 (timetable here)







No comments:

Post a Comment