Thursday 7 June 2012

The Kindness of Strangers



Over the years APT has welcomed and been grateful for advice, information and support from a range of groups and individuals. 


Only recently I was cheered up by the generosity of academic Peter Joyce*, who not only agreed to my quoting from (my not quite the latest copy of) his book 'Politics'  (Hodder and Stoughton, 'Teach Yourself'), but also sent me a copy of the latest version now called 'Understand Politics' (Link here includes a book preview but of course details of other stockists can be found on line).


I hope to post some items shortly, probably starting with an item to provide some insight into  'Pressure Groups' and perhaps how APT has fared in its role as a 'promotional group' over the last few years.


(* Principal Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University)

No comments:

Post a Comment