Tuesday 1 March 2011

Bypass update

I have just recieved a standard response to my very long submission to this consultation

Dear Sir/Madam


INVERNESS CITY - WEST LINK ROAD PROJECT
PUBLIC CONSULTATION

Thank you for taking the time to consider our proposals and for submitting a comment on the
Highland Council’s options for the Inverness City - West Link Road Project.

The Council’s project team comprising officials from TEC Services and Planning and Development
will now review your comment along with all other comments received.

If you have asked a specific question, it is my intention to respond to you after I have looked into
the issue and have had the opportunity to consider it further.

I can advise you that your views will be taken into account as the Council assesses the feedback
from the public consultation.

I will write to you again in due course and I would thank you for your continued interest in this
project.

Concerns remain still; The letter from the Council gives no indication that my views or the views of others will be presented in any open and most importantly widely publicised forum, therefore, my main concern remains that the responses to my (or any) questions will not be made widely available and the public will be denied an opportunity to participate meaningfully because of a lack of genuine clarity surrounding the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment