Sunday 4 October 2009

Strictly lost the costume plot?

Perhaps it is all the stress of planning issues but I seem to be becoming a miserable, cynical old so and so; take my views on my usual diversion into matters theatrical, Strictly come Dancing, for example.

To start with I didn't have the patience to sit through the whole thing; Bruce's Jokes grated on me more than usual; the costumes seemed to be the worst I had ever seen on the show; I could not bear the fact that he seemed to praise the new judge every time she made a comment that had any substance to it; I longed for someone to talk about 'a flexible spine'; several of the music choices seemed to hinder rather than support the novice dancers; 'favourites' seemed to be emerging that had little to do with ability (not that I know much about dance technique).

Forgive the brief rant.

Back to planning....

No comments:

Post a Comment